Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Where the Ruffalo roam: The Beginning.

Hello, my name is William Ruffalo, an I am going to tell you the story of my life. The life of the oldest child of a family with five children. This story isn't all about me though, its about all the great times that our family has had, the good times, the bad times, the crazy times, and the breath taking times. As you could imagine a family with five children is a pretty busy family, and many times it can be over whelming. At the same time though it is very rewarding and can teach you a multitude of things. So lets get some back round information. As you know my name is William, in 1995 I was born in the town of Monroe, New York. I am the child of my loving parents, Tom and Sherri Ruffalo. I have two younger brothers that were also born in New York, Joseph and Christopher. Now at the age of ten I moved down to the great state of North Carolina, that's where my two wonderful sisters were born, Mary Elizabeth and Caroline Elise. The events that I am going to share with you in this series are all true, every single story that I tell will be one hundred percent true. However they will not be in chronological order, I am going to tell them as they come to me. As I said before, I am the oldest, and being the oldest of five children comes with its ups and downs. Being the oldest I have way more responsibilities than my siblings do, but one of the best things about being in a large family is that as the other children get older all the chores get split between all of us. So as my brothers got older I no longer was the one that my parents called when something needed to be done like, taking the trash out, helping clean the house, taking the dogs out, and numerous other things. With that being said though, there is the beautiful little sisters that I have, the princess'. They don't have to lift a finger, none of us will let them. Having three older brothers that love them more than anything is going to be tough for them though, as they reach the age where boys are going to want to take them out. No one is ever going to be good enough for my little princess' but seeing as I live 600 miles away from them now my brothers will have to take care of that for me, and I know they can and will. My family is everything to me, there isn't anything in this world that I wouldn't do for my family. Some children tend to distance them selves from their family and never get close to them, but for me family is all I need. I have many friends, but all friends come and go, the only constant is family. All throughout my life I've never really went to hangout with friends too much, id much rather sit at the house in the living room watching t.v. with my family, work on a car with my dad, take my brothers to the ball field, take my mother out to a movie, or sit down and draw with my little sister. when it comes down to it who do you really have? Your family. With that being said I conclude the beginning to my story, our story. The story of a family.


                        -William Ruffalo

1 comment: